table of content
Here is how the old and new interface of activity log looks like:
1. A summary of all activities (# of conversations, total duration, Avg pitchscore and Avg talk ratio) is available in widgets on top of the screen.
2. All the activities are shown in a tabular format with details like seller party, buyer party, call duration, activity type, pitch score and signals/gaps captured during each individual activity.
3. A toggle is available to change between signals and gaps.
1. Users can now switch between these tabs to view only the signals related to any of Script intelligence or Selling best practices or emotions in every conversation.
1. Users can switch between Call transcript and call summary as shown above.
2. Within the transcript, there is a feasibility to view the transcript related to any of the Script intelligence or Selling best practices or emotions and even further drill down to the dimensions (Opening, Lead qualification etc).
Emotion Chart: An exhaustive list of emotions have been collected from GPT-4.
1. The conversations are now analyzed on the new and wide set of emotions according to the Agent/Customer voice separately.
2. A toggle is made available to view the emotions captured on agent voice and customer voice separately.
Icons on the dashboard have been changed to match Salesken brand colours.
Filters have been modified in every page to have better segmentation of data which helps to infer more meaningful insights
- The filters are moved to left navigation instead of right.
All the filters are now classified into 4 types - People related, Signal insights related,Pipeline/Product related and Quantitative.
- The further breakdown into each category is as shown below and relevant filters are made available for each page
Release Notes Summary
- Emotion Chart: An exhaustive list of emotions have been collected fromGPT-4. The conversations are analysed on the new set of emotions according to the Agent/Customer voice separately.
- Icons have been changed to match the brand colours.
- Filters have been modified in every page to have better segmentation of data which helps to infer more meaningful insights.
Please refer this sheet for detailed understanding
- Analysis engine has been restructured to improve the accuracy of matching.
- Please note that the signal analysis page has been deleted. (Kindly refer to intelligence pages for signal-level information).
- Formulae for Selling Best Practices and Script Intelligence have been updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t forget to share this blog!
You might also like to see other resources
Want To See Salesken In Action?
See how Salesken can provide unparalleled insights into every customer interaction